Euromoney Survey regarding mBank's Cash Management Services More
Euromoney Survey regarding mBank's Cash Management Services Hide details 16.04.2019
We would like to invite you to take part in a survey organised by the financial magazine Euromoney which gives you an opportunity to express your opinion on the quality of financial services offered by your bank.
Under the link https://surveys.euromoney.com/s3/Euromoney-Cash-Management-Survey-2019-Corporates you will find the survey form. The survey should take about 15 minutes to complete and it is available until 10 May 2019.
Maintenance Break: mBank CompanyNet - April 16th, 2019 More
Maintenance Break: mBank CompanyNet - April 16th, 2019 Hide details 16.04.2019
Please note that due to the modernization works on the night April 16th, 2019, from 10.00pm till 11.00am, mBank CompanyNet will be unavailable.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
New version of the "Report with Transaction Package Valuation" More
New version of the "Report with Transaction Package Valuation" Hide details 11.04.2019
On 15 April 2019, a new version of the "Report with Transaction Package Valuation" will be introduced.
Who will receive the Report?
The Report with Transaction Package Valuation is intended for Clients who enter into transactions being part of a Transaction Package (e.g. derivative transactions) and/or dual-currency deposits with mBank.
What's new in the Report?
- summary of the dual-currency deposits made and unsettled,
- information on the forward rate for foreign exchange forwards (FX Forwards) and the foreign exchange option exercise rate,
- specification of the nominal value for multi-term Commodity Swaps,
- information on the meaning of the "(+/-)" symbol for the net present value of a transaction.
What will the new Report look like?
Depending on the type of the concluded transactions, we will send you a Report containing one or two tables concerning:
- Derivative Instruments not being part of the Transaction Package ? this is a new part of the report which presents dual-currency deposits made and unsettled. Dual-currency deposits do not generate the required collateral.
- Transactions being part of the Transaction Package - this part, as until now, presents all concluded and unsettled transactions being part of the Transaction Package. These transactions generate the required collateral.
How often do Clients receive the Report?
By default, the mBank sends the Report once a week and/or at the end of the month. The current frequency of sending you the Report with Transaction Package Valuation remains the same.
We hope that the introduced changes will improve the clarity of the Report and make the cooperation with mBank easier for you.